Intervention Services For Addiction & Mental Health Recovery
Intervention Services combine program elements or strategies designed to produce behavior changes or improve individuals or an entire population. Interventions may include:
- Educational Programs
- New or more robust policies
- Improvements in the environment
- A health promotion campaign
- Do Drug & Alcohol Interventions Work?
- Do I Need Addiction Intervention Services?
- The Different Types Of Interventions
- Tips For Holding An Intervention
- Drug & Alcohol Addiction Intervention Services
- Intervention Treatment
Get Your Life Back
Find Hope & Recovery. Get Safe Comfortable Detox, Addiction Rehab & Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Care.Hotline(844) 597-1011
Drug & Alcohol Addiction Intervention Services
Anyone close to a long-term alcoholic or drug addict knows that getting someone to quit is tough. Denial is a powerful force that keeps a tight physical and mental grasp on its habitual users. Ready to approach them to get help? You must have the right strategy and the proper support. The best way to go about such a sensitive topic is to work with a seasoned interventionist like ours at We Level Up. These interventions can apply to both the family and the loved one.
An intervention often occurs because either the family or the substance/alcoholic user is at a breaking point. The family realizes the loved one cannot or will not stop without an external impetus. A drug or alcohol user will inevitably require some intervention to recognize the need for change.
Do Drug & Alcohol Interventions Work?
Yes, interventions can successfully get addicted people to admit they have a problem and realize they need help. Addicts are more likely to undergo addiction treatment when there has been an intervention; however, it does not necessarily increase their treatment’s efficacy or likelihood of success. However, social and family support are significant components in recovery, and intervention can be an asset later.
Several factors to consider, such as the organizer’s relationship with the individual. While deciding whether an intervention is the right choice for your loved one is a significant decision, they must determine which type of intervention would be the most effective.
Get Help. Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
Searching for an Accredited Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Near You?
Even if you have failed previously and relapsed, or are in the middle of a difficult crisis, we stand ready to support you. Our trusted behavioral health specialists will not give up on you. When you feel ready or just want someone to speak to about therapy alternatives to change your life call us. Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you to wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Call our hotline today.(844) 597-1011
The Different Types Of Interventions
Just as addiction treatment is not a one-size-fits-all process, neither are interventions. Instead, there are multiple types and can vary on the setting, the number of people involved, and their relationship with the addicted person.
- Simple Intervention: A simple intervention is the least aggressive of all. More often than not, it is merely a conversation acknowledging the person’s addiction and asking them to seek treatment. Rather than involving many people, a simple intervention usually consists of one or possibly two individuals. Despite the simplicity of this approach, this method can be quite effective even without an addiction intervention counselor.
- Classic Intervention: Also known as the Johnson Model, as the name would suggest, this is the most mainstream type of intervention and the kind that comes to mind. It involves prior planning with all participants (except the addicted person), which usually includes close family members and close friends. The critical element of this intervention approach is that the confrontation surprises the individual. Therefore, addiction intervention services can tremendously help the intervention’s planning stage and maximize effectiveness.
- Crisis Intervention: Unlike other interventions, this kind is usually impromptu and occurs when the addicted person has become a danger to themselves. This approach aims to stabilize the situation and keep them safe. Convincing them to go to rehab may be discussed, but this is not the prime objective in this situation.
- Family System Intervention: This type of intervention involves other family members who suffer from addiction. This approach is based on the family systems theory and can be a great motivation to recover and undergo treatment. These family members are very involved in the addiction person’s recovery efforts beyond the intervention itself and participate in family counseling and the individual. This method is amazingly effective for repairing and strengthening family bonds.
First-class Facilities & Amenities
World-class High-Quality Addiction & Mental Health Rehabilitation TreatmentRehab Centers Tour
Renowned Addiction Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient rehab programs vary.Addiction Helpline(844) 597-1011
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team w/ History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Onsite Medical Detox Center
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Personal Development Events
Behavior Intervention Services
A service called behavioral intervention enables therapeutic strategies for people with behavioral difficulties. Assessment-based planning for behavior interventions is used. Interventions encourage the development of substitute adaptive abilities while addressing the purpose and effectiveness of the problematic behavior in the least restrictive way possible. Trained Behavior Intervention Specialists deliver the services.
Family Intervention Services
A family intervention is a methodical strategy for confronting a loved one who is dealing with addiction. Interventions are often conducted by a trained therapist or intervention specialist. A family intervention involves gathering friends, family, and the interventionist to confront your loved one about the effects of their addiction and ask them if they’re willing to accept addiction treatment.
Our Family Intervention Service is intended to provide weekly private treatment sessions with one of our licensed therapists for our clients and their families. Establishing the ideal environment for family members to freely express and explore their emotions, giving everyone in the family a chance to resolve old conflicts and make plans for a sober future. Having a supportive family can be quite helpful while trying to recover from addiction.
For the majority of addicts and their families, this is never a simple path, and occasionally the going can be rough. The entire family must rebuild years of lost trust and confidence in order to be able to recover from the catastrophic effects of drug or alcohol addiction. This requires time.
Family members can choose to complete some or all of their sessions without their loved one present and still receive assistance in their own right because packages are flexible. Additionally, these sessions are a great way to collaborate closely with the entire family. A conjoint session is one in which family members and loved ones discuss their problems together and collaborate closely with our therapists to find solutions.
Do I Need Addiction Intervention Services?
While interventions can catalyze and force an addict to get sober, it is not guaranteed that an intervention will always be successful. When done incorrectly, a botched intervention can strain relationships and further alienate the addicted person from their loved ones. One of the main risks of intervention and one of the biggest reasons they should always consult professional addiction intervention specialists before staging an intervention and present during.
Addiction intervention services can help defuse tensions and help to mediate the conversation. This can make interventions much more likely to be successful and result in the addicted person enrolling in rehab.
How is Early Intervention Funded?
Early intervention services are funded through a complex blend of federal, state, and local sources, and are part of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
World-class, Accredited, 5-Star Reviewed, Effective Addiction & Mental Health Programs. Complete Behavioral Health Inpatient Rehab, Detox plus Co-occuring Disorders Therapy.CALL(844) 597-1011
End the Addiction Pain. End the Emotional Rollercoaster. Get Your Life Back. Start Drug, Alcohol & Dual Diagnosis Mental Health Treatment Now. Get Free No-obligation Guidance by Substance Abuse Specialists Who Understand Addiction & Mental Health Recovery & Know How to Help.
Tips For Holding An Intervention
Your We Level Up addiction services counselor will walk you through the planning process to minimize the possibility of adverse outcomes. Here are a few recommendations on how to do an intervention.
- Guilt trips aren’t welcome here. The purpose is not to shame an addict but to open their eyes to how they have harmed themselves and others.
- Do not yell. This can make them feel attacked and put them on the defensive.
- Be mindful of the time and setting. Make this confrontation as non-stressful as possible and avoid it when their emotions are already volatile (like after a breakup or getting fired) or somewhere they will be distracted or intimidated.
- Be as specific as possible. Each participant is recommended an itemized list of short grievances and the point.
- Write down speaking points in advance. Doing so when you’re calm can help prevent things from being said harshly in the heat of the moment.
We Level Up Treatment Center provides world-class care with round-the-clock medical professionals available to help you cope. All work as a team providing intervention services, guidance and information on all aspects of treatment. Make this your opportunity to reclaim your life. Call today to speak with one of our treatment specialists. Our specialists understand interventions. Many of them know what you are going through personally and can answer any of your questions. We Level Up Rehab Center’s free hotline is open 24/7 for no-hassle calls about interventions.
Your call is private and confidential, and there is never any obligation.
Experience Transformative Recovery at the We Level Up Treatment Center.
See our authentic success stories. Get inspired. Get the help you deserve.
Hotline (844) 597-1011
Start a New Life
Begin with a free call to an addiction & behavioral health treatment advisor. Learn more about our dual-diagnosis programs. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers recovery programs that vary by each treatment facility. Call to learn more.
- Personalized Care
- Caring Accountable Staff
- World-class Amenities
- Licensed & Accredited
- Renowned w/ 100s 5-Star Reviews
We’ll Call You
Table of Contents