Horizon Behavioral Health & Drug Addiction Coverage
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) mandates that all insurance providers offer coverage for mental health treatment services. Additionally, the ACA mandates that all health insurance plans must include behavioral health, inpatient mental health, and treatment for substance use disorders (SUD) (such as counseling and psychotherapy). Continue reading for more details on how Horizon pays for addiction and mental health care.
Horizons Behavioral Health & Horizons Mental Health
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) mandates that all insurance providers offer coverage for mental health treatment services. Additionally, the ACA mandates that all health insurance plans include behavioral health, inpatient mental health, and treatment for substance use disorders (SUD) (such as counseling and psychotherapy).
Horizon Mental Health Free Quick Check
Horizon Health Center Search
Free Rehab Insurance Check
Seeking Horizon Behavioral Health Services Coverage?
Horizon Drug Rehab & Horizon Addiction Treatment
You might be wondering if the treatment of drug abuse and mental health issues is covered by your Horizon insurance (Horizon Behavioral Health). To help you recover from a mental health illness, Horizon insurance will help pay for a percentage of the related medical costs. Your addiction therapy may have been finished totally or partially, depending on the coverage you have.
Your location, insurance coverage, required procedures, and whether you decide to have treatment at an in-network or out-of-network hospital will affect how much your care will cost. You could have to cover some of the charges out of pocket, depending on your insurance company or the drug rehab center you select.
The scope of your health coverage will depend on several factors, including your residency, the facility’s network status (in-network or out-of-network), the length of your stay, and the level of your Horizon insurance coverage plan. If you have Horizon insurance, the cost of inpatient rehabilitation varies depending on the facility, the type of therapy, and the specific services you use.
Get Help. Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
Searching for an Accredited Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Near You?
Even if you have failed previously and relapsed, or are in the middle of a difficult crisis, we stand ready to support you. Our trusted behavioral health specialists will not give up on you. When you feel ready or just want someone to speak to about therapy alternatives to change your life call us. Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you to wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Call our hotline today.(844) 597-1011
Horizon Nj Health Drug Rehab & Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Drug Rehab
Under Horizon’s health plan, facilities for alcohol addiction treatment are covered. Members of the Horizon health plan are also covered for services related to drug recovery. The mental health insurance provided by Horizon includes coverage for concurrent mental health illnesses and dual addiction diagnoses.
While We Level Up makes every attempt to give you the most recent details on each carrier’s substance addiction coverage, errors happen occasionally. Please contact your insurance provider to confirm coverage levels. You can download a free copy of the book by visiting this link.
Get Your Life Back
Find Hope & Recovery. Get Safe Comfortable Detox, Addiction Rehab & Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Care.Hotline(844) 597-1011
Horizon Drug Treatment Costs & Horizon Behavioral Health
Horizon insurance offers high-deductible plans, copay-only plans, and open-access plans.
- Open-access plans let you choose the doctors you want to see and don’t require a referral from a primary care physician.
- Copay-only initiatives To ensure that your payments after paying your deductible will only be copays, make sure to pay for a primary care doctor visits and generic drugs before you hit your threshold.
- High-deductible plans have several benefits, including coverage through a primary care physician, preventative care services, and the potential for a health savings account. You can review the details of your plan by logging into the member website.
Horizon Insurance Protection provides open-access, copay-only, and high deductible insurance. Insurance companies offer regional plans supported by the nationwide provider network to better assist patients in their local areas. Addiction to drugs or alcohol frequently coexists with mental health issues. As a result, it’s crucial to address mental health issues if you seek therapy for substance abuse or addiction.
Horizon Drug And Alcohol & Horizon Behavioral Health
The cost of alcohol rehab under their Horizon insurance will depend on the facility they choose for their addiction treatment and health plan. We Level Up is one of the many rehab facilities that take private insurance.
For patients with dual diagnosis issues, We Level Up rehab centers offer a variety of therapy levels that are both more varied and comprehensive. We deal with a wide range of insurance providers, including Horizon insurance PPO plans, so it’s also possible that your insurance won’t pay for treatment for drug abuse.
Individual therapy, including cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for addiction and mental health disorders, is covered by Horizon and other insurance companies. The degree of coverage will depend on the patient’s preferred course of treatment and their specific health insurance plan.
First-class Facilities & Amenities
World-class High-Quality Addiction & Mental Health Rehabilitation TreatmentRehab Centers Tour
Renowned Addiction Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient rehab programs vary.Addiction Helpline(844) 597-1011
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team w/ History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Onsite Medical Detox Center
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Personal Development Events
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Substance Abuse Treatment Types & Horizon Behavioral Health
You must contact your insurance provider to learn what your plan covers, including coinsurance, copays, and deductibles. Health insurance might pay for the following programs for substance abuse:
- Detoxification (Horizon Detox Center)
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Residential rehabilitation
- Partial hospital treatment
- Intensive outpatient treatment
- Continuing care programs
While selecting the best rehab treatment center for you, you may choose which expenditures will be paid by your insurance provider and which ones you will have to pay out of cash by looking at the features of your plan. To learn more about the terms of your coverage plan, call the number on the back of your insurance card or sign into your account on the Horizon website.
- You’ll be happy to have Horizon insurance if you’re hesitant to seek addiction rehabilitation therapy out of fear of what people will think. A doctor or treatment facility may be easy for you to choose, thanks to Horizon’s 24-hour service for members. The company will discreetly execute your needs and maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding the information you disclose with your agent. The duration of your stay is specified by both your current insurance plan and the new employer plan that incorporates private therapy. No matter how long your stay is, you’ll feel safe.
- To access your full benefits, you’ll probably need to go to a facility part of Horizon’s network. Even if you select an in-network facility for addiction treatment, you may still be liable for a percentage of the costs. You can be responsible for paying the full cost of your care if you select an out-of-network facility. With the college, you can review other financial choices, including a payment schedule or prospective scholarships.
- The price of drug and alcohol rehab varies from person to person. You must make crucial decisions about the recovery center you pick, the program you sign up for, and the treatments you receive. Review your Horizon insurance coverage before choosing a rehab center to determine which charges your insurer covers and which you will be responsible for paying out of cash. You can find out how much you might have to pay in copays and any deductible that must be fulfilled before coverage begins for the treatments you require by calling the number on your insurance card or logging into your account on the Horizon website.
World-class, Accredited, 5-Star Reviewed, Effective Addiction & Mental Health Programs. Complete Behavioral Health Inpatient Rehab, Detox plus Co-occuring Disorders Therapy.CALL(844) 597-1011
End the Addiction Pain. End the Emotional Rollercoaster. Get Your Life Back. Start Drug, Alcohol & Dual Diagnosis Mental Health Treatment Now. Get Free No-obligation Guidance by Substance Abuse Specialists Who Understand Addiction & Mental Health Recovery & Know How to Help.
Horizon Behavioral Health Video
To help you take the initial step toward recovery, our team of admissions coordinators is here to help. They are also accessible to address any queries or worries you may have. We are aware that starting something new can be challenging, especially when struggling with addiction. Our team is familiar with your situation firsthand. We want you to know that you are not alone on this path and that we are here to help.
Experience Transformative Recovery at the We Level Up Treatment Center.
See our authentic success stories. Get inspired. Get the help you deserve.
Hotline (844) 597-1011
Start a New Life
Begin with a free call to an addiction & behavioral health treatment advisor. Learn more about our dual-diagnosis programs. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers recovery programs that vary by each treatment facility. Call to learn more.
- Personalized Care
- Caring Accountable Staff
- World-class Amenities
- Licensed & Accredited
- Renowned w/ 100s 5-Star Reviews
We’ll Call You
Search We Level Up Horizon Behavioral Health Resources
Table of Contents