We Level Up offers a residential treatment program for addiction and mental health disorders. We offer a track record of success. Our residential rehab program best accommodates adults 18+ who require treatment within a structured, inpatient setting, contributing to personal healing and a strong sense of community. Residential Rehab is one of the most effective options for treatment and it can help you get back, keep, or improve abilities that you need for daily life. These abilities may be physical, mental, and/or cognitive (thinking and learning).
If you are feeling overwhelmed by addiction and mental health concerns, residential treatment can help you more appropriately manage symptoms and pursue recovery with the help of onsite staff. All I can say is that you’ve found the right place for Treatment.
We Level Up can also help patients address alcohol, drug, detox, and mental health issues which may be making existing treatment concerns more difficult to manage.
Is Residential Rehab Right for Me?
Intensive mental health and addiction treatment will benefit patients who need help stabilizing symptoms and developing a treatment plan for managing life as it unfolds.
If you find it difficult to function because of any of the following issues, highly specialized, clinical treatment through the We Level Up Program may be able to help:
Residential treatment at Deerfield Beach, FL is not limited to the above mental health issues; we help clients effectively manage a range of concerns, to help you manage mental illness through resources that help improve quality of life.
Benefits of Residential Rehab
It is a significant milestone for an addict to accept that she/he needs treatment for her/his damaging addictive behavior.
The next step in identifying the most effective treatment is an important decision for addicts, their loved ones, and their health professionals. Without a doubt, it can be a time of uncertainty and anxiety. But it is also a vital step to recovery. There are many useful approaches out there, from community-based care to National Health Service programs to residential centers.
One of the most effective options for treatment can be residential rehabilitation-based treatment. Residential addiction treatment is available for the wide variety of addictions that exist in society – from substance addictions such as drugs (opiates, cocaine, cannabis, amphetamines), alcohol, and smoking to behavioral addictions such as gaming, pornography, and even shopping.
Residential rehab programs typically examine the underlying causes of an addict’s behavior, coming to terms with her/his illness and starting to create healthy strategies for coping once she/he leaves is an important element of change.
Some of the direct benefits of residential rehab include:
- Constant care: The availability of 24 hours, on-site care, including a medical team. This can offer an effective and comprehensive program of intensive care and treatment. The National Treatment Agency report found that “the best-performing residential centers did most well with complex users who often do not benefit from cheaper community treatment.”
- Removal of temptations: Opting for residential care and treatment means that patients are removed from the stresses and temptations of their usual life and routine. This is especially useful for patients whose everyday lives may be contributing to their harmful addictive behavior.
- Gives time and space to recover: Having removed themselves from their usual everyday lives and personal situations, addicts can have valuable time and space to reconnect with themselves and come to terms with their addictive behavior. The intensive residential care provided allows patients to rediscover themselves physically and emotionally. A high quality residential centre can provide a tranquil and attractive environment which also helps recovery.
- Provides a positive environment: Residential care brings sustained contact with people who understand why you are there and who are all there to help addicts recover and work towards long-term recovery. Residential rehab centers often have on-hand integrated medical and counseling staff who can offer many types of support.
- Allows for specialist treatment programmes: Residents who need it can take advantage of a medically supervised stabilisation or detoxification program that removes physical dependence on harmful substances or behaviours.
If you’re considering residential treatment, it’s important that you access a good quality residential treatment center – not only will you greatly increase your chances of success/long-term recovery but you will have a better experience on your journey to being addiction-free.
Services Offered through Our Residential Treatment Program
Every treatment plan is specifically tailored to individual concerns. We Level Up offers a unique, comprehensive approach to your health and wellness, incorporating a variety of therapies and treatment modalities to best care for the entire person, and most importantly, we recognize the importance of a virtual cycle of support that our clients deserve.
Residential rehab services offered:
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Family support groups
- Addiction treatment
- Mental health treatment
We strive to offer high-quality intensive treatment services that help patients avoid an immediate crisis, restore personal balance, repair relationships, and take steps toward protecting health and wellness.
Ways to Overcome Addition
We run a number of residential rehab programs to help you overcome addiction and get back control of your life. Our programs are written below and each of these can be tailored to meet your needs. We don’t expect you to know exactly what you require and that’s where we can help whatever your situation.
- Detoxification: Our team of experienced general nurses, nurse prescribers, mental health nurses, and health care assistants will medically assist you to ease the symptoms of withdrawal during detox. Most importantly, you’ll be monitored 24 hours.
- Therapeutic Treatment Program: A compassion-focused and abstinence-based psychological program because it’s designed to nurture your mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- Extended Treatment: A great option for clients who have progressed through 12 weeks of therapeutic treatment. This program is designed as a stepping stone prior to living independently in the community.
- Third Stage: Staff support is provided on a regular basis with weekly support groups and 1 to 1 advice, guidance, and counseling as required. In addition, telephone help is available 24/7 from staff.
Admission to the Residential Treatment Program
It is easy to secure the help you need through We Level Up at Florida. Learn more about our admissions process and schedule your pre-assessment whenever you are ready.
Our admissions coordinators understand & have been where you are. Get the help you deserve to live a fulfilling life free of addiction & emotional pain.
Call us to learn more about residential rehab and other aspects of treatment. Along with the residential rehab you deserve, you can build a better future. Reach out today and start bringing healing back into your home for all family members and yourself.
Your call is private and confidential and there is never any obligation.