Powerful Sobriety Quotes
Sobirety quotes are a great way to start your day in recovery. Quotes about sobriety can provide motivation and inspiration. Sober quotes are very inspiring and motivating. Here are some other quotes about sobriety that may help you.
- “Recovery is an act of self-love, a reclaiming of your life and a new beginning full of possibilities.” – famous quotes about sobriety
- “Sobriety is not about what you have lost. It is about what you have gained.” – Anonymous quotes about sobriety
- “Recovery is not just about quitting drugs and alcohol, it’s about creating a life you love and can be proud of.” – Anonymous quotes about sobriety
Quotes for Sobriety Anniversary
Recovery is a process that takes time. Even though every day of sobriety is an accomplishment, milestones allow others to celebrate with a person in recovery.
Quotes about sobriety serve to recognize a person’s sobriety anniversary / sober birthday or recovery anniversary. This could be marked by the last day of use, the day after the final relapse, or the day the person decides to get help.
Here are some inspirational quotes for sobriety anniversary celebrations:
- “It is easier to stay sober than to get sober.” – Popular quotes about sobriety
- “The key to sobriety is to focus on the future and the potential that a sober life holds.” – Unknown author – quotes about sobriety. – Anonymous quotes about sobriety
- “Sobriety is more than just not drinking. It is about living life, living it to the fullest, and living with purpose.” – Anonymous quotes about sobriety
- “You will always be successful when your sobriety is rooted in something bigger than yourself. This could be relationships, spirituality, or purpose in life.” – Anonymous quotes about sobriety
- “By freeing yourself from the bonds of addiction, you can reclaim your life. Sobriety is about living, not just abstaining.” – Top-voted quotes about sobriety.
Sober Quotes in Recovery
Sober quotes remind us of the importance of staying sober and not giving up when we stumble. Additionally, quotes about sobriety encourage us to keep fighting and always to remember that sobriety is worth the effort.
For someone in recovery, quotes about sobriety marking clean date anniversaries honor significant sobriety achievements. People in recovery may thank those who’ve helped them and reflect on their progress. Congratulating someone at these times is one way to be encouraging and inspiring.
Top-voted Sobriety Anniversary Quotes
Reading our popular 100 sobriety anniversary quotes or sobriety words of encouragement can help you gain the confidence you need to overcome addiction. Find below our top stay sober quotes for virtually any “soberity quotes” celebration.
Proud Of Your Sobriety Quotes
Famous sobriety anniversary quotes for someone sober and proud include:
- “We’re so very proud of you”
- “We are darn proud of the new you”
- “We are amazed by your progress. Keep it Up.”
- “We’re so happy to see you taking care of yourself”
- “You deserve a happy life.”
- “You are a winner”
- “You got this!”
- “You are so strong”
- “I’m elated that you’re doing well”
- “You are an inspiration to us all”
- “You deserve joy, health & success”
- “You are deserving of a happy healthy, wonderful life”
- “Keep on fighting”
Celebrating Sobriety Quotes & Celebrating Recovery Quotes
Sharing sobriety quotes during recovery from addiction can provide much-needed encouragement to keep progressing each day sober. Celebrating sobriety anniversary quotes is a great inspiration.
Celebrating recovery quotes, cards, and messages can give hope and inspiration to one’s journey. Celebrating recovery quotes and famous celebrating sobriety quotes include sobriety messages like:
- “Congratulations here is to celebrating your sobriety and new happy life”
- “Congrats, you are an inspiration to be celebrated for your recovery success”
- “Let’s celebrate your sobriety achievement. You’re now ___ days sober. Keep going. You’ve got this”
- “Your sobriety celebration is in order, pal. You have made amazing progress. You never gave up, and it shows.”
Inspirational Sober Anniversary Quotes
Whatever inspirational sobriety anniversary quotes you choose, you can be sure they will convey a positive message to anyone in recovery. People on their sobriety anniversary reflect, and family and friends’ inspirational sobriety anniversary quotes can motivate us all to stay on the path to recovery success. Here are some great ways to express your support to a friend who is celebrating a sobriety milestone:
- “You’re an inspiration to us all. We’re proud of you.”
- “You’ve done incredible work and improved your life.”
- “Keep it Up. Never give up. We Love You!”
- “We’re here if you ever need us for anything.”
- “We’re so happy you’re doing great.”
- “You are an inspiration to others struggling with addiction.”
- “You’ve grown into an inspiring strong individual.”
- “We’re thrilled to celebrate your sobriety anniversary with you. May your recovery journey never end. May you find all the happiness in the world!”
- “God bless you, God protect you. May your sobriety inspiration never cease. You deserve every happiness.”
Best 1 Year Sober Quotes
Uncover and share celebratory sobriety anniversary quotes. Explore our array of motivational and favorite quotes. We’re sure you will love them too. Here are sobriety anniversary quotes for a loved one’s sobriety anniversary card.
See sample sobriety anniversary quotes messages you can use:
- “Congratulations. You did it. 1 year sober and addiction free. We’re so happy to see your new self.”
- “One year later, you’ve grown into an incredibly strong and independent person.”
- “We’re so proud of you. Congratulation on staying clean for 1 full year. You did it.”
- “You’ve made it one whole year. Clean, sober, and happy. You’re a wonderful inspiration. Keep it up.”
- “Happy 1-year sober anniversary. I’m delighted you’re doing incredibly well.”
- “You deserve a happy sober life this year and every year thereafter.”
Family of Addicts Quotes, Addiction Is A Family Disease Quotes & Stop Enabling Quotes
Addiction affects the entire family. The following family of addicts quotes about drug addiction can help offer positive sober anniversary quotes. While the family arises from undeniable difficulties, hope and inspiration from one’s family can be a genuine turning. Family of addicts quotes can help ensure loved ones of their parents and siblings love and support that they are not alone. Family of addicts quotes can encourage loved one’s to carry on.
Family of addicts quotes includes stop enabling quotes and comments like:
- “It’s not your fault! You can do it when you choose to change.”
- “We’re so proud of your willingness to go sober.”
- “We’ll always be here for you when you are ready for real change.”
- “We believe in you. You can stop.”
- “How can we support you in getting help.”
- “Why wait until you hit rock bottom? If you are serious and ready, lean on us for recovery help.”
Best Funny Sobriety Quotes
Funny sobriety quotes are like mana from heaven. We all love funny quotes, and funny sobriety quotes are a sure way to lift the heavy and severe pains of substance abuse with positive inspirational quotes. Using funny inspirational quotes has been a part of modern society for hundreds of years. In the last decade, funny sobriety quotes have developed a cult-like following due to the internet and social media rise. There are quotes for every type of sobriety, from alcoholism to drug addiction and recovery.
Below is a list of some of our favorite funny sobriety quotes:
- “Sobriety is like Chinese food. When it’s hot, it’s perfect. When it’s cold, it’s still pretty damn good.”
- “My Blood type used to be alcohol positive. Now it’s alcohol negative but sober positive!”
- “Sponsoring yourself is like having an a-hole for a sponsor! Don’t do it.”
- “I’m not saying it’s easy getting sober. I’m just saying it’s going to be worth it.”
- “Nothing happens if nothing changes.”
Thank you for reviewing our motivational, inspirational, funny, and sobriety anniversary quotes. We hope you relished them as much as we did.
Best Alcohol Destroys Relationships Quotes
When you quit drinking, you’ll have more time on your hands, you’ll have more brain capacity, and you’ll be able to think better about your relationships and how you can improve them.
Our best “alcohol destroys relationships quotes” include:
- “The harm done by alcohol is a real threat to relationships. That you can overcome when you sober up.”
- “Alcohol can make you and your relationships depressed. Sober up your relationships today.”
- “Your head hurts, but your relationship hurts more. Stop hurting the person you love most by stopping the pain and going sober.”
- “Alcohol damages relationships and allows you to forget how important your loved ones are.”
Original Satifying Staying Sober Quotes
Here are some quotes about staying sober:
“Stay strong and sober:
- “It’s a hard battle but worth the fight.” –
- “The only thing greater than the power of addiction is the power of sobriety.” – Anonymous.
- “Don’t be discouraged when you slip up. Instead, remember the power of vigilance and strength.”
- “Sobriety isn’t about never falling. It’s about getting back up.”
Get inspired with our sober quotes. Enjoy the sobriety calculator and see how many years, months, days, and hours you have of sobriety. Seeing our progress is wonderful; sobriety doesn’t have to be boring if you celebrate your victories one day at a time!
Sobriety does not have to be boring. The assumption that sobriety means giving up all fun activities and socializing is a common myth that has led many to avoid quitting substances. Sobriety means living a healthy and fulfilling life free of addictive substances.
More Quotes for Recovery:
- 365 Inspirational Quotes for Addiction Recovery
- 101 Motivational Quotes for Recovering Addicts
- 101 Drug Addiction Quotes
- 101 Alcohol Addiction Recovery Quotes
- 24 Sobriety Gifts Ideas
- Tips For Early Sobriety
- Sobriety Starts Here
Discover the Top Popular 100 Sobriety Anniversary Quotes
Sobriety quotes can help you discover inspiration and motivation for anyone in recovery to continue their sobriety. Celebrate a life free of the chains of addiction. Read, share, and be inspired by these beautiful sober anniversary quotes. You deserve help & success in recovery. Here’s to living a great life free of substance abuse & its underlying mental health pains.
It’s challenging to help a loved one struggling with addiction. Sometimes a direct, heart-to-heart conversation can start the road to recovery.
Several treatment options can effectively treat addiction. Encourage your friend or loved one to talk to their doctor or a treatment counselor about using alcohol treatment programs, substance abuse treatment, relapse prevention, or support groups as part of their recovery.
Sober Living Can Be Fun Video
Inspirational Sobriety Quote
AA Sobriety Anniversary Quotes
What are AA birthday quotes?
What are happy sobriety birthday quotes? A sobriety birthday is a date that someone in addiction recovery celebrates their sobriety. Typically it is the anniversary of their first day of getting sober and no longer drinking alcohol. Or the date they went to their first AA meeting. The actual AA Birthday date or happy sobriety birthday day is not as important as the reasons for celebrating one’s recovery success.
AA Birthday Quotes
- “Happy sobriety birthday to you. May your life sober life be a continued inspiration to us all” ― AA quotes about sobriety
- “Have an amazing AA birthday. You deserve to be happy and healthy today and every day thereafter.” ― AA quotes about sobriety
- “One day at a time.” ― Alcoholics Anonymous quotes about sobriety
- “I have found that the process of discovering who I really begin with knowing who I really don’t want to be.” ― Alcoholics Anonymous quotes about sobriety
AA Sobriety Quotes
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) has great sobriety quotes to motivate and inspire people. Here are some of them:
- “The spirit of our program is one of hope and the belief that no situation is too difficult to be overcome.” – AA sobriety quotes
- “One day at a time. This is a good way to live.” – AA sobriety quotes
- “No matter how far down the scale you have gone, you can still turn around.” – AA sobriety quotes
- “No one needs to be alone on this journey.” – AA sobriety quotes
- “The first drink is the most dangerous one. The second drink is the longer one. – AA sobriety quotes
AA Quotes About Sobriety
- “When I stopped living in the problem and began living in the answer, the problem went away.” ― AA quotes about sobriety
- “There is an island of opportunity in the middle of every difficulty.” ― AA quotes about sobriety
- “We have learned that the satisfaction of instincts cannot be the sole aim of our lives.” ― AA quotes about sobriety, AA World Services, Twelve Steps, and Twelve Traditions
- “Being a little kinder, a little slower to anger, a little more loving makes my life better—day by day.” ― Alcoholics Anonymous, Daily Reflections: A Book of Reflections by A.A. Members for A.A. Members
The Road To Recovery Quotes with 100 Sobriety Anniversary Quotes
If you are on the road to recovery from a drug or alcohol addiction, you have something to celebrate about. Reminiscing on your positive recovery progress by reading the inspirational road to recovery quotes is a terrific way to stay motivated and optimistic about your success.
Popular often requested quotes about sobriety include our best road to recovery quotes:
- “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” — George Chakiris sobriety quote
- “The road to Recovery will not always be easy, but I will take it one day at a time.” — Amanda Lindhout sobriety quote
- “The fact that you woke up this morning is proof that this day has already been predetermined in your favor.” — Russ Kyle sobriety quote
- “It takes a lot of strength to ride the storm of addiction, but it’s worth it.” — Maggie Swann sobriety quote
- “The fact that you woke up this morning proves that this day has already been a success…”
- “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don’t give up.” — Anne Lamott sobriety quote
- “I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I was.” — Sade Andria Zabala sobriety quote
- “Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day, and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off.” — Demi Lovato sobriety quote
- “Blame is such a self-defeating choice. It renders one helpless, putting any solution out of reach, for we rarely change others. Consider this, a solution well within your reach, someone you can surely change: yourself.” — Russ Kyle sobriety quote
- “My Recovery must come first so that everything I love in life does not have to come last.” — Unknown sobriety quote
- “You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.” — Joel Osteen sobriety quote
- Keep expecting miracles! You are one of my favorite miracles!
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis sobriety quote
- Happy Soberversary!
- I love watching you become who you’re meant to be. Growth and progress, not perfection.
- Sobriety is your superpower!
- Today is another amazing day to be grateful. I’m grateful for the wonderfully imperfect but lovable sober person you’ve become!
- Congratulations on this anniversary of quitting! I hope to celebrate more with you in the future because I am not planning on ever quitting our friendship.
- I’m proud to call you my friend and proud of your accomplishment!
- Today marks the important day you chose to keep making the right decision all this time.
- You are one of my favorite success stories. The story gets better and better the longer it goes. Keep up the great work!
- You’re a work-in-progress, just like I am. Our friendship is also a work in progress, but I love it.
- I know you aren’t supposed to get overly confident now that you’ve had some success, so I’ll tell you that you’ve done a great job letting yourself be helped and working the steps.
- This is a nice stop on your journey to remind you how far you’ve come and where you’re headed.
- We’re acknowledging the time you’ve reclaimed in your life, so congratulations on a time well spent.
- I have appreciated your friendship for a long time, but I am incredibly grateful for your commitment to staying sober to be your great friend.
- Never quit quitting!
- I’m happy that you’re exactly where you should be right now. You’re important to me right where you are.
- You know I’m there for you when you screw up, but I enjoy it more when you include me on occasions like this!
- ‘One day at a time,’ just like how you approach your friendship with me.
Get Your Life Back
Find Hope & Recovery. Get Safe Comfortable Detox, Addiction Rehab & Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Care.Hotline(844) 597-1011
Sobriety Anniversary Quotes
- “We’re all looking at the people around us, the people who have gone before us who have succeeded in recovery and have long-term sobriety, and they are an illustration for us of how good it can be.” – Scott Stevens.
- “The hopeful part about that is when you have that help, and you will feel better. It still doesn’t make this easy. Nothing makes this easy, but you can make better decisions.” – David Sheff
- “The CRAFT approach, developed by Bob Meyers at U of New Mexico, is one set of important tools that DO work, and it feels great to see families using these strategies and getting results, feeling hopeful again, feeling empowered, getting support, learning to trust themselves again, getting their lives and the lives of their children back.” – Jeff Foote, PhD
- “Recovery is all about using our power to change our beliefs that are based on faulty data.” – Kevin McCormack
- “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don’t give up.” – Anne Lamott
- “I know, despite all my best efforts and deepest desires, that I can’t guarantee a happy, healthy, and successful path for my children; still, once in a while, I feel the tide touching my toes.” – D’Anne Burwell
- “There is a place in this movement for everybody, whether you just want to share your story at a school, share your story with your neighbor or you want to speak to your legislator about how important supporting addiction recovery is for our communities.” – Greg Williams
- “Positive thoughts and prayer have been the best means available, since the beginning of time, to transform darkness into light.” – Cate Stevens
- “Get in touch with your intuition. The answers are inside if we have a process to be introspective.” – Dr. Herby Bell
- “In recovery, your shape changes. For you to fit back into the rest of the puzzle, your life, the other pieces of the puzzle must also change their shapes to accommodate you.” – Augusten Burroughs
- “We’re saying that the way people sustain ongoing, long-term change is through building a better life in ways that matter to them as individuals.” – Nicole Kosanke, PhD
- “Our family is affected by addiction. I will accept it, find strength in God and my recovering community, and go forward.” – Libby Cataldi
- “People spend a lifetime searching for happiness, looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, and even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within.” – Ramona L. Anderson
- “I sought treatment and began getting myself healthy and, in return, could make healthier decisions concerning my child. Self-care is critical and must not be neglected.” – Sharon LeGore
- “Incarceration without recovery programming is ineffective for people coping with addiction. It’s common sense: Isolating and punishing doesn’t work. Love, inclusion, and help do.” – Ryan Hampton
- “I never thought when I stumbled into the recovery rooms 25 years ago that I would be standing in the middle of this life, I never could have imagined. I am peaceful. I am free, and I am living.” – Sober and shameless, Kristina Wandzilak
- “Yoga is a path that leads to true healing, happiness, and a successful thriving life.” – Tommy Rosen
- “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” – George Chakiris
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
- “Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives, and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we learned something from yesterday.” – John Wayne
- “If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime.” – Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese proverb
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love …” ―Marcus Aurelius
Get Help. Get Better. Get Your Life Back.
Searching for an Accredited Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Near You?
Even if you have failed previously and relapsed, or are in the middle of a difficult crisis, we stand ready to support you. Our trusted behavioral health specialists will not give up on you. When you feel ready or just want someone to speak to about therapy alternatives to change your life call us. Even if we cannot assist you, we will lead you to wherever you can get support. There is no obligation. Call our hotline today.(844) 597-1011
Sobriety Anniversary Messages
- “Relax. Breathe. It takes time, but there is great joy to be had in moments of every day. Just remember, you’re learning new steps, a new dance.” – Lisa Frederiksen
- “We honor ourselves when we speak out for recovery. We show the world that recovery matters because it brings hope and peace into the lives of individuals and their loved ones.” – Beth Wilson
- “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.” – Richard Evans
- “There are multiple pathways to addiction recovery and ALL are cause for celebration!” – William L. White
- Recovery is an ongoing process, for both the addict and his or her family. In recovery there is hope. And hope is a wonderful thing. – Dean Dauphinais
- “Every day men, women, and adolescents take their first steps on this journey. Dramatic changes do happen.” – Joe Herzanek
- “When people see their behavior as inconsistent with their self-image or goals, their motivation to change can increase.” – Carrie Wilkens, PhD
Happy Sobriety Quotes
First-class Facilities & Amenities
World-class High-Quality Addiction & Mental Health Rehabilitation TreatmentRehab Centers Tour
Renowned Addiction Centers. Serene Private Facilities. Inpatient rehab programs vary.Addiction Helpline(844) 597-1011
Proven recovery success experience, backed by a Team w/ History of:
- 15+ Years Experience
- 100s of 5-Star Reviews
- 10K+ Recovery Successes
- Low Patient to Therapist Ratio
- Onsite Medical Detox Center
- Comprehensive Dual-Diagnosis Treatment
- Complimentary Family & Alumni Programs
- Coaching, Recovery & Personal Development Events
- “Even in the midst of devastation, something within us always points the way to freedom.” – Sharon Salzberg
- “In my experience, and in the experience of most people I have talked with, the family’s recovery often coincides with or precedes the recovery of the addicted individual.” – Beverly Conyers
- “We must desperately desire recovery with the same passion with which we pursue drugs.” – Mary Cook
- “In a moment of clarity, out of nowhere, I saw that when I believed my thoughts I suffered, and when I questioned my thoughts I didn’t suffer, and I have come to see that this is true for every human being. – Bryon Katie
- “You need to be bold enough and strong enough to let your loved one’s recovery unfold or not unfold as it is meant to, not as you want it to.” – Carole Bennett
- With boundaries, it comes down to this, that you don’t support the illness, you support recovery.” – Christopher Kennedy Lawford
- “By changing the way I interact with my drinker, I will help him come to the decision that entering treatment will improve his life.” – Robert Meyers, PhD
- “Something exceptionally positive can come from our experiences. Your contribution to the growing momentum of this cause has great power. Perhaps you’ll reach someone before they have to know the glass monster room at all.” – Jody Lamb
- “A compassionate approach leads to less addiction.” – Johann Hari
- “When women sit in a circle a sacred space is created to work and create together, listen, learn and share with one another–to get support from one other.” – Shelley Richanbach
- “Where there is life there is hope.” – Ron Grover
- “The truth is that almost two-thirds of Americans have friends or family members who have struggled with addiction. – William Cope Moyers
- Don’t let the past steal your present.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Nobody stays recovered unless the life they have created is more rewarding and satisfying than the one they left behind.” – Anne Fletcher
- “Learn to listen, sit, contain, and just be with your children.” – Brad Reedy, PhD
- “Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you.” – Dr. Phil McGraw
- “Recovery is not simple abstinence. It’s about healing the brain, remembering how to feel, learning how to make good decisions, becoming the kind of person who can engage in healthy relationships, cultivating the willingness to accept help from others, daring to be honest, and opening up to doing.” – Debra Jay
- “It takes a lot of strength to ride the storm of addiction, but it’s worth it.” – Maggie Swann
- “The best gift you can give, besides your unconditional love, is to be strong for them when they are present and stronger for yourself when they are not!” – David Cooke
- “Baby steps are key–baby steps and lots and lots of praise.” – Erica Spiegelman
Congratulate Someone On Their Recovery
- This day of celebration means as much to me as it could mean to anyone. I have benefited greatly from your sobriety and your help over the years.
- You continue to be an important source of knowledge, mentorship, and inspiration!
- I look to you for inspiration all the time, and this anniversary of your sobriety is no exception. Congratulations on your huge milestone!
- Your humility reminds me to keep my own pride under control. Congratulations on staying humble through such an amazing run of sobriety!
- My life would be drastically different if it weren’t for your years of sobriety and what they’ve allowed you to do for me.
- Let’s celebrate your years of sobriety! Your accomplishments amaze me. Think of all that you’ve done since your sober birthday.
- You’ve been blessed with an opportunity to share the message of recovery and hope with others.
Unlifting Sobriety Quotes
World-class, Accredited, 5-Star Reviewed, Effective Addiction & Mental Health Programs. Complete Behavioral Health Inpatient Rehab, Detox plus Co-occuring Disorders Therapy.CALL(844) 597-1011
End the Addiction Pain. End the Emotional Rollercoaster. Get Your Life Back. Start Drug, Alcohol & Dual Diagnosis Mental Health Treatment Now. Get Free No-obligation Guidance by Substance Abuse Specialists Who Understand Addiction & Mental Health Recovery & Know How to Help.
For Specific Amounts of Time
- 24 hours sober quotes: You’ve done what everyone in recovery has done today. You’ve taken one day at a time and made it to the next day! Now do it again!
- 30 days clean and sober quotes: 30 days is no joke. You’ve come a long way since a month ago and still have a bright future. Keep on going!
- 60 day sobriety quotes: Two months down! You’re on a roll. Congratulations on your sustained sobriety!
- 90 days sober quotes: One quarter of a year has gone by in your sobriety. We are happy to celebrate this moment with you on your journey!
- 6 month sobriety quotes – 7 months sober quotes: You have reclaimed half a year of your life from substance use. I’m honored to congratulate you on your half-year of recovery.
- 1 year sober quotes: Perhaps no recovery anniversary is more exciting than one year! Don’t let the excitement fade at any point over the next year. Every day is another small step in the right direction. May your next 365 bring you much happiness and fulfillment.
- 18 months sober quotes: You’re halfway from your first year to your next year. Way to stay the course! Each day will add up quickly, and we’ll celebrate again soon!
- 2-3 year sobriety quotes: Perhaps no recovery anniversary is more exciting than the 2nd sobriety anniversary! Feel the achievement you’ve made in recovery. Know you can and did do it. Every year will be another big step in your path to a happy life. May your next year sober bring you much happiness and pride.
- 5 year sobriety quotes: Your old life may fade into the background as you’ve distanced yourself. I’m so happy to be here to congratulate you on the drastically different life you’ve built-in recovery. Five years is a big deal!
Additional Sobriety Anniversary Quotes
- “An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding, and it is not to be found in foreign lands, but in the heart itself.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Wherever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.” – Peter F. Drucker
- “The road to success runs uphill.” – Willie Davis
- “Success requires first expending ten units of effort to produce one unit of results. Your momentum will then produce ten units of results with each unit of effort.” – Charles Givens
- “The only honest measure of your success is what you are doing compared to your true potential.” – Paul J. Meyer
- “Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “It is easy to sit up and take notice. What is difficult is getting up and taking action.” – Al Batt
- “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” – Dale Carnegie
- “To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.” – Sister Mary Lauretta
- “Never, never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill
- “Ones best success comes after their greatest disappointments.” – Henry Ward Beecher
The We Level Up treatment center network provides world-class care with round-the-clock medical professionals available to lead a long-lasting successful, and healthy recovery. Make this your opportunity to reclaim your life. Call today to speak with one of our treatment specialists. Our professionals know what you are going through and will answer any of your questions.
I hope you enjoyed this collection of 30 days of sobriety quotes, 5 years of sobriety quotes, and 100 sobriety anniversary quotes. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it. The very first step towards recovery is to seek help.
Your call is private and confidential, and there is never any obligation.
Experience Transformative Recovery at the We Level Up Treatment Center.
See our authentic success stories. Get inspired. Get the help you deserve.
Hotline (844) 597-1011
Start a New Life
Begin with a free call to an addiction & behavioral health treatment advisor. Learn more about our dual-diagnosis programs. The We Level Up treatment center network delivers recovery programs that vary by each treatment facility. Call to learn more.
- Personalized Care
- Caring Accountable Staff
- World-class Amenities
- Licensed & Accredited
- Renowned w/ 100s 5-Star Reviews
We’ll Call You
“It is what I believe in. I can help change somebody’s life” Video. Find inspirational sobriety quotes and support.
Director of Recreational Activities – Lauren Carbonell Talks about inspirational sobriety quotes and methods in recovery that work.
Lauren Carbonell tells her method of staying sober for 365 days to figure out one’s mindset and stay in a path to recovery.
“In doing recreation with the clients, I build a very strong rapport with most of them.
You know, come to all my groups and do the activities with me because i get to know them on a deeper or deeper level.
You know, and I get to help them find that happiness within that connection within that content within and all those positive things that they came to treatment to look for.
And so there’s one specific story that always sticks out to me that always helps me push somebody forward.
I tell the story all the time, telling it in groups all the time because it’s it’s very it’s very powerful to me. So one thing I tell the clients a lot is you know when they’re struggling with the decision to stay in treatment or not, right. I always tell them like give themselves 365 days.
One full year of working on yourself, one hundred percent of healing from your trauma of stepping outside of your shell and finding out who the real person is within and what makes that person happy right giving it the full effort.
And if after three hundred and sixty five days, you still feel the same. You still want to, you know, stay in this chaos and in this insanity loop, then do what you have to do, right. But after three hundred sixty five days, you don’t feel that anymore, you don’t have that mental obsession anymore than you, you’ve healed right, you’ve begun your process to a happy full life of sobriety.
And i told that client, one client this last year and just about two months ago exactly on his 365th day sober. He sent me, he, he sent me a picture of it,, on our alumni page. And he told me, he said you told me 365 days, and today is that day, and I haven’t even thought about looking back since.
And for me to hear something like that, I cried, I was emotional, I was all these things. But it’s so powerful to know that some simple words that i can say, because it’s what i feel, it’s what i think, it’s what i believe in, can help change and reroute somebody’s life to help them find who they are and make themselves better.”
Search Inspirational Sobriety Quotes, Florida Rehab Centers & Other Resources
 We Level Up Treatment Center. Alcoholism Treatment. Find the top 100 sobiety quotes to motivate and support recovery. More inspirational sobriety quotes can help overcome any obstacle.
 We Level Up Florida. Alcoholism. Sobiety quotes to inspire and sustain recovery. More inspirational sobriety quotes to crush any obstruction to recovery.
101 Sobriety Quotes To Inspire You For Effective Recovery (welevelupnj.com) sobriety quotes to live by 101 Inspirational Alcohol Recovery Quotes To Help You Heal (welevelupnj.com) drug and alcohol addiction sobriety quotes 201 Popular Inspiring Drug Addiction Quotes Of All Time (welevelupnj.com) inspiring reocery sobriety quotes
Table of Contents