- 1 Yamilla Francese
- 1.1 We Level Up national mental health and addiction network Content Specialist.
- 1.2 About Yamilla Francese
- 1.3 Recently Reviewed & Edited Content:
- 1.4 Get Your Life Back
- 1.5 Medical Disclaimer
We Level Up national mental health and addiction network Content Specialist.
About Yamilla Francese
As the content specialist and editor at the We Level Up treatment center network, Yamilla Francese utilizes her experience to help create and edit content to enable others to easily understand substance abuse and mental health disorders. Yamilla is a Florida Atlantic University graduate with a bachelor’s degree in communication studies. She has extensive experience editing and writing authoritative relevant content for various businesses, health, and wellness websites.
Working with We Level Up’s team of licensed medical and clinical professionals, Yamilla’s objectives include focusing on important content to offer value and awareness along with practical knowledge to the website readers. Information is relayed in an easily accessible format with helpful resources and information to people in recovery, their families, friends, and communities. Yamilla is motivated to lighten the social stigma of addiction recovery, provide credible treatment resources, and support others to live healthier lifestyles.
Personal statement: I am honored to be part of a team that places significance on being empathetic and compassionate to our audience and ensuring we give the best quality resources and treatment options content. I have created successful content outreach articles that have aided in positive outcomes in the mental health and addiction recovery area. My passion and health experience and knowledge allow me to lessen the social stigmas surrounding addiction recovery while creating a positive, welcoming environment for those struggling in the form of interesting, fact-driven, and well-sourced content.
We Level Up treatment centers Content Specialist & Editor
Yamilla helps create, develop and edit the content we publish on the We Level Up website.
Learn more about the We Level Up editorial team and content policies here.
Recently Reviewed & Edited Content:
- Effective Heroin Detox Treatment For Withdrawal Symptoms
- Alcohol Withdrawal Timeline
- Side Effects Of Heroin, Withdrawal Symptoms, & Treatment
- Heroin Addiction, Use, Signs, Symptoms, Side Effects, & Effective Treatment Options
- GHB Drug Abuse, Side Effects, Addiction & Treatment
- Sedatives Addiction: Symptoms, Dependence, Treatment
- How Long Does Codeine Stay In Your System?
- Meth Addiction Treatment Centers, Detox, Rehab, and Addiction Programs
- Percocet Addiction Deadly Signs, Symptoms, & Side Effects
- Ambien And Alcohol
- Side Effects Of Ambien Abuse
- Ambien Withdrawal Timeline, Symptoms, How Long Does Ambien Withdrawal Last?
- Meaning of Boofing Drugs & Boofing Alcohol. Risks, Symptoms & Reasons.
- Ambien Addiction Treatment
- Effective Adderall Addiction Treatment
- Risks of Mixing Prescription Drugs With Alcohol
- What is Dry Drunk Syndrome? How to Cope & Recover?
- Effective Wet Brain Treatment. Stages, Signs, Risks & Causes.
- Alcohol Abuse Treatment, Symptoms & Signs
- Inpatient Alcohol Rehab Center
- Alcoholism Treatment, Signs, Complications & Rehab Programs
- Yamilla Francese
- Lauren Barry, LMFT, MCAP
- Research Policy
- Editorial Policy
Get Your Life Back
Find Hope & Recovery. Get Safe Comfortable Detox, Addiction Rehab & Dual Diagnosis High-Quality Care.Hotline (844) 597-1011
The We Level Up mental health and addiction centers network aims to drive long-term recovery success outcomes for those who struggle with substance abuse, depression, and other health conditions. Our writers, clinicians, and specialists work hard to educate and provide easy access to factual content and materials about treatment options, and the substance and alcohol abuse recovery process. We post content that is researched, cited, edited, and reviewed by licensed medical professionals. Our content is not intended to be used in place of or as a substitute for the advice of your qualified healthcare provider.