We Level Up Treatment Center Commitment to Client, Staff, and Visitor Safety during COVID-19 Crisis
All of our locations and rehabilitation programs are open during COVID-19 crisis for business. As an essential business, we’re proud that our teams of specialists are dedicated to client treatment and safety.
Open during COVID-19 – Safety Protocols Enacted
With inpatient rehab, you can get better, clean and sober. Start treatment, get support, and learn how to manage your cravings and improve your mental health. We’re operational and accepting patients daily.
At We Level Up Rehab Centers, we’re committed to client, staff, and visitors’ safety. While providing continuous treatment as an essential medical provider during the COVID-19 pandemic our management team has implemented numerous safety measures. These safety protocols include staying up to date and well-informed of news and CDC guidelines for COVID-19 safety measures. We’ve been working diligently to apply safety guidelines set by the CDC, WHO, and our local state and municipal regulators.
For answers to any COVID-19 concerns please connect with We Level Up rehab for more information.
Getting Help During COVID-19
Staying Open during COVID 19 – Enhanced Procedures
Multiple safety protocols and enhanced procedures had been implemented in the past months to enhance the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. Below are some of the safety protocols instituted at We Level Up:
- Daily temperature check along with symptom screenings of clients and staff.
- As applicable, and where practicable, enabling social distancing when & as required by regulators
- Performing COVID testing where and as needed.
- Applying quarantine and isolation practices where appropriate.
- Use of facial masks for all staff and in group settings for treatment when & as required by regulators.
- Practice enhanced deep cleaning of high traffic areas plus sanitization of treatment facilities .
- Continuous monitoring all current CDC, state, and local health department COVID-19 guidelines.
- Training, notification and communications to treatment teams on public health COVID safety protocols updates.
- Enhanced monitoring plus awareness of high-risk immune compromised individuals and with preexisting conditions.
- Enhanced COVID screening for new admissions at all We Level Up Rehab treatment facilities.
- Alumni and family telehealth support and visitation when and where applicable versus in-person visitation.
- Ongoing purchases, inventory and storage of PPE and medical supplies required for safety protocols.
Rest assured, all of We Level Up rehab facilities are open during COVID-19 outbreak and serving clients. As a regulated essential business, we’re proud that our teams of specialists are dedicated to client treatment and safety.
For any questions or concerns, please contact We Level Up rehab counselors for more details.